Belezeebub

New firmware layer issues

Posted · New firmware layer issues

Black new firmware noticed the curling and holes red old firmware I am going to drop my temps back 5 each on hot end and build plate and try again.

DSC_0002.JPG

Since you don't give any information which printer you mean, I guess once and assume you mean the S5. The firmware update has only added support for the Material Station, everything else is unchanged. So it has nothing to do with the firmware, but rather with different filaments. Also the color can make a difference.

12 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Since you don't give any information which printer you mean, I guess once and assume you mean the S5. The firmware update has only added support for the Material Station, everything else is unchanged. So it has nothing to do with the firmware, but rather with different filaments. Also the color can make a difference.

Yes it is my S5 while I did show two different colors I have ran 9 rolls of this Um black PLA through my printer since purchasing it, and only after the new firmware did I start having this issue, I am printing a new example at -5 temp it should be done in 4 hours, it could also be a nozzle issue I might have installed the left AA in the right side which technically shouldn't make a difference but one is much newer then the other.

I have central heat and AC so my room temp only varies by maybe two degrees, this is the same model printed from the same filament, on the same printer I didn't adjust the print cores I just lowered the temp 5 degrees for nozzle and plate 

DSC_0001Cold.JPG

Really strange

I updated yesterday, but haven't printed yet.

On the other hand, there is a big difference for just 5 degrees, but who knows....