How to install previous Cura version

BigTimmy

Posted · How to install previous Cura version

Hi guys,

I seem to have a little problem at the moment. I am trying to look for Cura's previous version as it had some time ago in a drop down list and you chose whatever version was suitable for you but I  now can not find nor see where you can download a previous Cura version. I have Cura 4.3.0 but it has proved to be a disaster as my prints looked chopped and horrible. I want to go back to Cura 4.2.0 but I can only see a page where it says previous version but with a page that only has zip files that don't work.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks,

Tiimy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies