SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700

Message added by SandervG

Due to complaints it is not recommended to pursue the offer made by user durstey. The topic will be closed at a later date. It will remain open for now to facilitate communication among users involved.

Posted (edited) · SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700
This printer is my workhorse. It can print 24/7 without issue, delivering prints as perfect as the day I bought it. It is well maintained with regular upkeep for things like oiling the bearings, belt tightening, and fan shroud cleaning.

Features like the automated bed leveling, heated-print bed, front enclosure, wi-fi, and built-in camera make this a hassle-free machine. The Ultimaker universe is nice too, with all the help you need to experiment with new filaments or upgrades via their online communities.

The dual extrusion capability is great for printing in two different colors, materials, or with break-away or water-soluble supports. It comes with swappable print heads in sizes .25 AA, .4AA, .8AA, and .4BB, and .8BB. Also comes with variety of used and unused Utlimaker-branded, NFC-enabled filaments, including Nylon (2 x 750g spools), TPU 95A (2 x 650g spools in red and white), PVA (2 x 350g spools), White Breakaway (350g spool), White ABS (650g spool), and PP (450g spool).

This is pretty much a complete station for a 3D printing. I hate to part with this, but I don't need the build volume as much anymore and would rather use the value to build out my print farm. Thank you for your interest, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Private message me.

maker1.jpg

maker2.jpg

Edited by IRobertI
Added "SOLD" to title
  • Like 1

Posted · SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700

Hi, Could the same happen to me ? I was hoping to see my printer soon, but haven't got any feedback for many days.

Oh crap.. Did you deal with durstey as well? If so DM me. I will share the FBI report I filed and you should too.

Hi guys,

Case closed. My Norwegian bank contacted the US bank - durstey took money and disappeared. Period.

Poilice also closed case - they didn't believe  it was possible to find the guy. Probably understandable - in the bigger view of the world, this is a case "about peanuts". Sad enough.

Take notice of what SandervG wrote - be careful, and use routines giving you protection.

rgds. Bjorn

17 minutes ago, kaupang said:

Hi guys,

Case closed. My Norwegian bank contacted the US bank - durstey took money and disappeared. Period.

Poilice also closed case - they didn't believe  it was possible to find the guy. Probably understandable - in the bigger view of the world, this is a case "about peanuts". Sad enough.

Take notice of what SandervG wrote - be careful, and use routines giving you protection.

rgds. Bjorn

Sorry to hear. Same here. My money is gone but at least here, the FBI case is still open. I also provided them with his TWO IP addresses that I was able to gather on my own accord. Those IPs are traceable to a unique mobile network subscriber and I am hoping someone does. If I do hear back, I will ping you so that you could have your police involved as well.

2 minutes ago, nighthowlers said:

Sorry to hear. Same here. My money is gone but at least here, the FBI case is still open. I also provided them with his TWO IP addresses that I was able to gather on my own accord. Those IPs are traceable to a unique mobile network subscriber and I am hoping someone does. If I do hear back, I will ping you so that you could have your police involved as well.

Tks for support !