durstey

SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700

Posted (edited) · SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700
This printer is my workhorse. It can print 24/7 without issue, delivering prints as perfect as the day I bought it. It is well maintained with regular upkeep for things like oiling the bearings, belt tightening, and fan shroud cleaning.

Features like the automated bed leveling, heated-print bed, front enclosure, wi-fi, and built-in camera make this a hassle-free machine. The Ultimaker universe is nice too, with all the help you need to experiment with new filaments or upgrades via their online communities.

The dual extrusion capability is great for printing in two different colors, materials, or with break-away or water-soluble supports. It comes with swappable print heads in sizes .25 AA, .4AA, .8AA, and .4BB, and .8BB. Also comes with variety of used and unused Utlimaker-branded, NFC-enabled filaments, including Nylon (2 x 750g spools), TPU 95A (2 x 650g spools in red and white), PVA (2 x 350g spools), White Breakaway (350g spool), White ABS (650g spool), and PP (450g spool).

This is pretty much a complete station for a 3D printing. I hate to part with this, but I don't need the build volume as much anymore and would rather use the value to build out my print farm. Thank you for your interest, and please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Private message me.

maker1.jpg

maker2.jpg

Edited by IRobertI
Added "SOLD" to title
  • Like 1

Posted (edited) · SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700

Sent a dm.

Edited by nighthowlers

Posted · SOLD Ultimaker 3 Extended Dual Extrusion 3D Printer, USA $1700

Is it still avilable?

Email has been sent.  Cheers.

Please this item has been sold. Thanks

This dude scammed me out of $850. A FBI complaint has been filed. Anyone else dealing with them, please beware.

Hi, Could the same happen to me ? I was hoping to see my printer soon, but haven't got any feedback for many days.

Oh crap.. Did you deal with durstey as well? If so DM me. I will share the FBI report I filed and you should too.