S5 does not start network printing anymore

RudydG

Posted (edited) · S5 does not start network printing anymore

Never had this before, I can send files to my S5 over Wifi, but they just get in the queu. There is a file "aborted", which i can't delete, and which blocks my printer. How can i delete that file? I can delete everything in the queu, thrue cura connect.

Strange.....

Luckily usb printing still works.

image.thumb.png.d2d7a655870b83e197ee7308a33b0d1f.png

Edited by RudydG
screenshot

Posted · S5 does not start network printing anymore

Hi,

Please export the printer logs to a USB drive an upload them here so we can help you figure out what is going on. After that, a Connect reset (from the printer's touch screen) can help to get the printer back into a working state (while we examine the logs).

13 hours ago, ctbeke said:

Hi,

Please export the printer logs to a USB drive an upload them here so we can help you figure out what is going on. After that, a Connect reset (from the printer's touch screen) can help to get the printer back into a working state (while we examine the logs).

Thanks for your reply!

This morning, the print (initiated usb) was finished, and the locked file (screenshot) is gone, everything is back in working order.

Greetings,

Rudy

10 hours ago, RudydG said:

Thanks for your reply!

This morning, the print (initiated usb) was finished, and the locked file (screenshot) is gone, everything is back in working order.

Greetings,

Rudy

Great to hear you're back on track.

We'd still very much like the logs if that's possible for you so we can examine what went wrong.

You can dump all the printer logs to USB from the touch screen settings menu.