Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Posted · Spare Parts

Why isn't there a simple link to an online shop for spare parts and other OEM bits & pieces?

I'm having difficulty sourcing some replacement nozzles, that I'm confident will work with my machine (Ultimaker 2 plus).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted · Spare Parts

Yes, it would be so much easier if Ultimaker made all there official re-seller list all spare  parts.

Or even better, open their own after market webshop for spares.

Posted · Spare Parts

The official re-sellers even is the don't list the part on the store interface, will order you in parts you need if you email them. So i would contact the re-seller for the region you are from via e-mail or phone and they will sort something out for you.

I had to do this with parts for my S5's and you can be sure you getting official parts then.

Posted · Spare Parts

2 years ago I sent such request about a print core, answer we will get back to you soon. Still waiting.

One year ago a fan broke, still under warranty, answer we don't have any in stock but will send as soon we get them in. Still waiting...

No need to say I went to other channels to get my parts but it's annoying and it stains Ultimates brand.

Luckily there's a new reseller close to me now, that I know in person, so they will be getting all my request from now.