Materials from marketplace not showing up... (Cura 4.7)

0scar

Posted (edited) · Materials from marketplace not showing up... (Cura 4.7)

Materials I added myself or downloaded from the marketplace (e.g. Eastman Amphora or ColorFabb) do not show up in Cura 4.7. Anybody experienced similar problems or knows how to fix it?

Edited by 0scar

Posted · Materials from marketplace not showing up... (Cura 4.7)

No, there is one UM3E stored in the cloud, but that printer is at a different site, furthermore it wasn't even added to this instance of Cura as I wasn't logged in. 

In a last resort I've removed all appdata and installed versions of Cura and started fresh with a new 4.7 install. The market place has no added plugins (as it should), after adding ColorFabb and Eastman, they simply don't show up in the materials list. Strange thing is that it used to work in 4.6, I even added a set of my own material profiles, but I noticed prior to updating to 4.7 that the materials where suddenly missing. With a clean install, and deleted data I would expect that it would work. 

Posted · Materials from marketplace not showing up... (Cura 4.7)
    4 minutes ago, 0scar said:

No, there is one UM3E stored in the cloud, but that printer is at a different site, furthermore it wasn't even added to this instance of Cura as I wasn't logged in. 

Well, the materials on the marketplace are all 2.85mm material. So if you have a 1.75 mm printer selected, those materials are not visible.

Posted (edited) · Materials from marketplace not showing up... (Cura 4.7)

My printer uses 2.85 mm to share filament with the UM3E. I'll look if the diameter of the filament is accidentally set to something different than 2.85. Thanks for pointing to this possibility! 

edit: Indeed, the filament diameter has somehow accidentally changed... Many thanks for pointing to the correct direction!

Edited by 0scar