Infill speed ignored when infill set to 100%?

MightyOne

Posted · Infill speed ignored when infill set to 100%?

When you set 100% infill it is not an infill anymore, so I would say this is a feature and not a bug.

100% infill is generally not the best idea, but if you want to do it try if 99% works with the speed.

4 hours ago, Smithy said:

When you set 100% infill it is not an infill anymore, so I would say this is a feature and not a bug.

I don't know if it is infill or not but it's more Infill than Top/Bottom layer. I cannot see any reason this would make sense as a feature. All it does is take away the option to print this part at a different speed. If a person wants the 100% infill to print at the same speed as top/bottom layer he can set it that way, this way the choice is taken away.

Anyway I normally don't print at 100% which is why I am just noticing this now, Bug or Feature it's annoying for sure.

You might not like this answer or you may love it - I think a workaround would likely be to set the infill to 99%.