Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Cura Help, Inner Walls Before Outer Walls?

BlickyOnTheStiffy

Posted · Cura Help, Inner Walls Before Outer Walls?

Hello everyone, I am running into issues with under extrusion on my outer walls. This can be easily fixed if the inner walls are printed before the outer walls however the setting does not exist. The only thing that comes close to it is "Outer Before Inner Walls". I have tried deselecting that option but in both cases the outer walls are always printed before the inner walls. If you are part of the Cura Team, I would love to see the option in a new update 🙂

PS...I already tried extra prime amount however my piece create inconsistent blobs some are perfect and some are too large depending on what side they are on, so Id like to stay away from that option.

Thanks in advance 🙂