Netfabb for UM2

uma

Posted · Netfabb for UM2

Folks,

I tried searching the web about UM2 and Netfabb. Anyone out there who is using netfabb for UM2?

Is the engine for UM2 the same as UM? I could not find the pricing options for UM2.

Uma

Posted · Netfabb for UM2

Any bugs in Cura are not UM2-specific. That said, I've gotten flawless results slicing stuff in Cura, you just have to work around the issues - primarily turning off 'enable combing'. And be sure to change your retraction settings (on the UM2 for Cura, or in your slicer software for others) to 5.5mm at 35mm/s.

If you want to try other slicers, you could look at Kisslicer or Slic3r. Both are free (for their basic versions, at least).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies