Material station humidity control problem

Leandrokoser

Posted · Material station humidity control problem

Hi people!

We recenttly bought an S5 Pro Bundel and we are facing seriuos problems.

I am in a city that the humidity usually reaches 85% on the summer ( south Brazil ).

The printer is installed in a room with air conditioning ( 65% humidity in the room)

The Material station (MS) is never turned off, and I only use original Ultimaker materials.

I only open the MS when some spool finish, and is very quickly.

My PVA, Nylon, TPU printing are horrible, I need to keep dry in an external device and keep on MS when printing.

I'm dealing with my local supplier since 16/december.

Do you guys have this problem too? What procedures can I do?

Room 65%.jpg

MS 58%.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I had the same problem after 2 months of using the Pro Bundle. After contacting my dealer, Ultimaker offered me an exchange of the dehumidification module which solved my problem. (60% inside before, 20% after). Contact your dealer and keep us informed.

• 1 month later...

Ultimaker offered to my dealer to change the module, but not for free.

As it´'s expensive to buy this every 4/2 months, we are looking for a DIY solution.

Please @Silfried tell me if the change of the module is ok until now and how many time is working after this repair.