S5 R2 ProBundle with 6.1.1

Roli4711

Posted · S5 R2 ProBundle with 6.1.1

Hi

I have an S5 R2 Pro Bundle with 6.1.1. I recognized the following:

I had 1 PLA Generic Filament in slot D. The same filament and also as PLA Generic Filament was in slot A. (Both for PC 1). And I use this filament since 2019 - until October 2020 without any problem.

Now, filament in slot D was totally used. Before it was pulled back, it indicated to me that the filament was "stuck" in the extruder. I then cut it off 5mm in front of the Bowden tube and the filament was pulled back (this even happened to me twice in a row! But now I know that something that is commonplace no longer works properly after a firmware change)

Now, my "really" problem:

Then slot D was white and slot A was also white. I had to pull out the slot D using manually the button (only the last 5cm) and then it automatically pulled in the slot A - without doing anything. Until now, after the filament was pulled back the other slot was automatically used for push the filament to the Extruder without any action from user.

I love Ultimaker! (Irony off).

Roland