Print looks melted on half of the perimeters and only for a few high layers

titust1

Posted · Print looks melted on half of the perimeters and only for a few high layers
Have you ever seen something like this? I have this chess bishop which prints fine up to a certain height. Then, on the next layers, for ~12mm, only half of the perimeters print OK, but the other half it's quite bad (see picture). Then it prints again OK up to the top. I've printed with Cura 4.8. The problem is located always on the half of the perimeter where the seam is created. I have a few ideas:
1. Something is incorrectly set in Cura settings
2. There's smth wrong with the printer when it reaches that height, with the cooling maybe. Fan is 100% though
Any advise would be highly appreciated. I'm stuck at this point.

bishop bad.jpg

Posted · Print looks melted on half of the perimeters and only for a few high layers

It is a cooling issue, so maybe your printer cannot cool such small parts properly or the part is too small in any way.

try to print more than one part in the same job, it helps often to increase the layer time.