Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

*ARC WELDER PLUGIN* - Pls Help

Posted · *ARC WELDER PLUGIN* - Pls Help

Hey Guys,

I have been having some trouble with the ARC WELDER plugin in Cura. After downloading/ installing the plugin, once I restart Cura¬†again I cant see the Arc Welder tab in special modes. Does anyone know how I can access it. It has been driving me crazy! ūüė쬆Cheers

Posted (edited) · *ARC WELDER PLUGIN* - Pls Help

See this post:

Download the development snapshot linked therein, and drop the file onto the buildplate in Cura as if you were opening a 3d model.

Edited by ahoeben

If anyone gets this "non display" of Arc welder sorted out, please post it
    I have also just uploaded the plug in and no matter how much I search in all the menus, there is no Arc welder to be found.

17 hours ago, ahoeben said:

See this post:

Download the development snapshot linked therein, and drop the file onto the buildplate in Cura as if you were opening a 3d model.

I cannot find "development snapshot linked" and therefore cannot do this solution to get Arc Welder to display in my Cura 4.8 menu
    Please, if you don't mind, can you elaborate a bit more on where to find this solution to get Arc welder to display.

As luck would have it, the updated version has just been pushed to the Marketplace, so you can just update the plugin from there. Thanks @JelleSpijker

• Like 1