Right Click is pop up edit menu issues.

cdvg

Posted · Right Click is pop up edit menu issues.

Hi, Everyone.

When I hold right click mouse to rotate view of 3D printer model and then done with it and after that edit menu always pop up, so how to stop this?, or here are setting to replace from right click to left click?

Please can help to solve this problem.

I attached screenshot of Cura with red circle marker of edit menu on picture, to check the where is issues come.

Apologized for my English grammar isn't good. 

Regard

Chris

PopupMenu.png

I did tired and it don't help.

I hope Developer will add option of left click or right click rotate on Cura setting.

I prefer left click mouse that same as to PrusaSlicer , I move from PrusaSlicer to Cura because of GBRL saving problem with printer on my ender 3 pro.

Cura is work well with Ender 3 pro but just problem with right click mouse.

Regard

Chris

Works for me.  Did you click in the white areas?  away from the print bed.  Away from the part.

Well there are 3 ways to do everything.  An alternate way to orbit is to use the left/right/up/down arrows on your keyboard.

Other useful things:

Zoom: scroll wheel or use + and - on numpad

Pan: shift right mouse drag

I think maybe middle mouse button does something also but I don't have a middle mouse button and my scroll wheel won't click.

If you have a 3D mouse or space mouse - that works great also and moves the view in 6 axes (3 rotational axes, 3 movement axes).