Ordered the Ultimaker2 on the 25th of December, when should I expect it to arrive?

Posted · Ordered the Ultimaker2 on the 25th of December, when should I expect it to arrive?

happy new year UM team!!!

Ordered the Ultimaker2 on the 25th of December, when should I expect it to arrive?

I can see the shipment ready note in my order.

it feels being 10 years old again !!!

Also, people mention a voucher thing ?!?! What is this all about ?

Thanks,

Antonis

Posted · Ordered the Ultimaker2 on the 25th of December, when should I expect it to arrive?

Current lead time is about 9 weeks so you can excpect your Ultimaker in late February or in the beginning March.

The Voucher is AFAIK given to people that needed to wait for a long time and were taking several delays for their shipping date (i would have gotten mine in mid December in the original schedule) .

Mod pls clarify if i got something wrong.

Takei

• 2 months later...

Robotixlab did you get your shipment? I ordered on 30th of December. Leadtime back then was 6 to 8 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it on 14th of March, last week, I ordered 31 st December. I got everything but one roll of flexible PLA. And by the way I got somedody elses documentation in the outside of the box.

@ameba: thanks for the head's up. It's appreciated!