Feeling confused. Prompt respond is needed.

Posted · Feeling confused. Prompt respond is needed.

Hi,

I've ordered Ultimaker 2 with extra filaments on 6 Dec, settle payment by PayPal immediately and expecting to receive the package on or before 31 Jan, which is 6-8 weeks order lead time stated on Ultimaker website at that time.

Since Ultimaker online sales system can't show estimated delivery schedule or accurate order status, so i sent several enquiry emails in past days but no luck to get a positive feedback yet.

Prompt respond from Ultimaker team is needed, as i need my printer and filaments for a important project, any unexpected delay will put me in a nightmare...

#Ultimaker Order Confirmation #R641818850

Toma

this message has been forwarded directly to the head of sales !

You should expect an anwser very shortly !

Ian :-)

Hi Toma,

Thank you for your post.

In our communication system I see you have been in touch with Simone, and she also replied to you with the information that your order was scheduled for week 6. It is the week of February 3rd.

Originally your order was scheduled for the week before (8 weeks leadtime), so there is a weekend delay.

I think the point is, like you say: ' but no luck to get a positive feedback yet.'.

You have received a reply, but perhaps not the answer you were hoping for.

Hopefully my reply clears everything, and you now know when your Ultimaker 2 will be send out to your address.

If you have any further questions, please fee free to ask.

No. It means one of the days that week. No later than Feb 7. And DHL apparently works weekends so I would expect you would get it by Feb 10 but I don't know much about shipping by DHL to hong kong.

Hi Toma

i ordered on November 3rd (so practically on the 4th)

my order has seemingly just been gven to DHL which means we are at a current lead time of a bit over 9 weeks,

which means yours will be shipped around the 7th or 10th in February.

Delivery Time depends on DHL.... nothing they can do about that ^^

Takei

After ANOTHER 7 days delay, sent two emails to Ultimaker and no luck to get update on the ETD.

Am I'm too stupid to trust this company which had cost me over EUR$2200 and 10 weeks waiting time?

Hi Toma,

Have patience, you will see that it's well worth it. We've all been through it

meanwhile you can read the manual, install Cura and play with it, find the best CAD software that suits you, read some threads... take the time to increase your knowledge.

If you've done all this, you can always buy a nice bottle of red wine and I bet when you get to the end you have become less anxious :blink: :blink:

Oh and I forgot... you are not stupid for choose and trust this company, It reveals that you are a smart guy ;)

Hi Toma,

I actually waited 12 weeks due to a technical error during ordering Ultimaker was not responsible for. Nevertheless, once discovered they did a great job and in the end helped me out very nicely. My Utimaker arrived yesterday and I can tell you it is well worth the wait, even if it is another week. Rest assured that the Ultimaker team is trying their best to get as many printers to us as they can.

Telophar