Lineas Asistente!!

Leandrito

Posted · Lineas Asistente!!

Hola, Mi nombre es Leandro y soy nuevo en la impresion 3d, quisiera saber como deshabilitar las lineas asistentes que imprimir al comnezar un diseño, ya que cuando quiero imprimir en dos colores (con un solo extrusor) al ir al segundo color vuelve a hacerlas pero con un tamaño mas chico y suele quedar por encima del primer color.

Adjunto imagen, lo quiero es que la maquina no imprima las lineas color turquesa.

Ojala me puedan ayudar, muchas gracias...Leandro

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-27 a la(s) 14.02.38.png

Sorry for my answer in English. 

It is called a skirt and the setting is under Bed Adhesion.

It sounds like you are trying to print one file and then another file on top.  That is advanced gcode splicing.

An easier way is to use the Pause At Height plugin in Cura.  You set the layer where you want to change color, the machine will pause at the layer and allow you to change filament, and then you click on the LCD button to resume.  It does take some practice to get just right.  Using the "At Height" option can be confused by Zhops in the gcode, but using "By Layer" works very well.

Here is a little travel trailer/sleigh with drink coasters.  11 color changes using Pause at Height on the trailer/sleigh and 2 color changes on the coaster (there is a 1mm gold stripe).  The windows and curtains were printed and then glued on.  (Just to be clear - my wife made me do this.  I would have gone with black and chrome).

DSCN2654.thumb.JPG.cbb82f1116a645ca794073bf773f1071.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GregValiant said:

Sorry for my answer in English. 

It is called a skirt and the setting is under Bed Adhesion.

It sounds like you are trying to print one file and then another file on top.  That is advanced gcode splicing.

An easier way is to use the Pause At Height plugin in Cura.  You set the layer where you want to change color, the machine will pause at the layer and allow you to change filament, and then you click on the LCD button to resume.  It does take some practice to get just right.  Using the "At Height" option can be confused by Zhops in the gcode, but using "By Layer" works very well.

Here is a little travel trailer/sleigh with drink coasters.  11 color changes using Pause at Height on the trailer/sleigh and 2 color changes on the coaster (there is a 1mm gold stripe).  The windows and curtains were printed and then glued on.  (Just to be clear - my wife made me do this.  I would have gone with black and chrome).

DSCN2654.thumb.JPG.cbb82f1116a645ca794073bf773f1071.JPG

Thank you very much for your answer and your time, I am going to try that option, because I saw in some videos that it does not work for many, my machine is an ender 5 plus.

On the other hand, I ask you, how can it be configured for the zalto z so that it only does it when they change pieces and not within the same piece, since in this last way it goes up and down in the same layer and leaves everything very ugly .

From already thank you very much!!

Your work was great !!