Tray 2 feeds the material with a delay.

Pawel_PL

Posted (edited) · Tray 2 feeds the material with a delay.

Hi guys,
My problem is, when I start printing, the second tray does not feed the material. After a few minutes, when the printing stage is on some of the next layers, the material begins to go. And then until the end of the actual printing there is no problem. The next time I print, the problem starts all over again.
I do not understand this because when loading the material everything looks ok. It happens for all kinds of material I have. When I transfer the same media to Tray 1, the problem does not exists. I also tried with different print cores and it's still the same.

Have any of you had a similar problem and managed to fix it?

Cheers

Edited by Pawel_PL

Posted · Tray 2 feeds the material with a delay.

Are you on the lastest firmware with your printer?

Check the feeder tension, the marker should be in the middle position.