Sign in to follow this  
Nicolinux

Photoshop CC supports 3D Printing

Posted · Photoshop CC supports 3D Printing

oops,

would like to try it, but I do not dare to upgrade, might only work with legal versions :(

oops,

would like to try it, but I do not dare to upgrade, might only work with legal versions :(

??? of course you need a legal version, everything else is software piracy. besides, you can get photoshop CC for $20/month, which is hardly an excuse to steal software.

Somehow this post took the wrong turn. I'd hope I would fix you guys with this news so someone would actually sit down and dig into the new features and report back here :)

The 3D printing land-grab continues. I wonder how long it will be before Microsoft Office gets another gigabyte of bloatware added so that you can 3D print really badly out of excel and word...

Microsoft Paint with 3D Print option... HEHEHEHE ;-) LOL

Honestly I can´t imagine how my nice powerpoint files at work would look printed in 3D...

But back to the initial topic:

Could be interesting as a direct solution for office environments where people don´t want to tweak around. It might be worth trying if they also provide the right drivers. From the pictures it seems that Replicator2 is supported...

Nevertheless, it seems that they all jump into the same trend and our hobby will become more and more popular :-)

OOOOH! Printable 3d bar graphs!

I can see it now!

"It looks like company XY has shown improvement over last week"

"No, that is just because it is in the corner, sorry we had some issues keeping it on the bed"