Settings for gel printing

Posted · Settings for gel printing

Hello All,

I have Ultimaker2+ printer equipped with discov3ry completely for gel/paste printing. I have recently downloaded cura 4.11, I think it is called ultimaker cura, and I don't know how to setup gel printing system in this cura. How can I tell Cura to use discovery completely nozzle? 

Thanks for helping. 

Posted · Settings for gel printing

Discov3ry is a company unrelated to Ultimaker, that sold you a modification to your Ultimaker printer. Wouldn't you agree that it is then also up to Discov3ry to tell you how to modify (change settings in) Cura? I would be somewhat surprised if they did not have any guidance on how to do it.

Posted (edited) · Settings for gel printing

https://www.fabbaloo.com/2016/05/a-pasty-option-for-ultimaker-3d-printing

The page was date 2017.

"Strucur3D announced they’ve established an intimate relationship with Ultimaker..."

Am I alone in thinking that statement could be taken a couple of different ways?  Was there a divorce?

This is from another page:

"The company also made a deal with Ultimaker to provide a way to sell bundled versions of Ultimaker 3D printers equipped with the Structur3d Discov3ry unit."

I could have been making really fancy Christmas cookies or maybe Benchy gumdrops.

Edited by GregValiant