Added material in Marketplace - where did it go?

CCA1

Posted · Added material in Marketplace - where did it go?

I just loaded up version 4.12.0   I went to my Marketplace tab (Materials), from the menu you select from the 9 small dots, and went to Ultimaker Breakaway. It sais "Added to Cura" which it should because That's what I did.

When I go to Cura, it's not in my materials selection anywhere. (Yes, I have restarted Cura several times) If I go to Preferences - Materials - It's no where to be found. If I hit Import and search my Cura materials folders, (or anywhere on my computer) it's no where to be found.

Inside my Marketplace tab (The rectangular one now. Don't get confused) I can go to "Installed" and scroll a long way down and find "Ultimaker Breakaway" in the list with no way to click on anything here. (It's a list called "Bundled Materials" and none of them are selectable.)

But, just a short way down on this list is a section called "Installed Materials" and the only one there is 3D Universe Nylon Carbide Fiber. Not sure, but I must have selected it at some point a while back to look at it or see if importing materials worked or something like that. (I've never had an opportunity nor a desire to print with Carbon Fiber)

So if my Marketplace tab (The 9 dot one) sais it's installed, but my Marketplace tab (the rectangular one) sais it's not, what have I done wrong and where can I find it?

Thank you,

- Jason

• 3 months later...