Random support lines that arent supporting anything

Posted · Random support lines that arent supporting anything

I've been noticing on some of my prints random support lines where they should not be going. I've been manually using support blockers to keep them out but sometimes I get lazy and forget to check for them. 

Here's a print that I have going now, and theres a set of ridges that are supported on the back side, and a weird line on top of one of them on the other side. 

Live image is a bit potato, but you can see the line there that is kinda flapping in the wind for that random support line. This is a dual extrusion using the breakaway material, but I've had it happen on single extruder prints with supports as well. 

Screenshot 2021-11-19 115814.png

Screenshot 2021-11-19 115725.png

Screenshot 2021-11-19 120054.png

image (4).png

split-main-body-l1.3mf

• Like 1