Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
telteknv

UM2 printing problem

When I try to print , it starts out normal, but after a few layers it start printing very course and never come out of it. Can not make anything that looks good. Even tried some files that I had printed before that print good before and they look bad too.

As soon as I get a few more posts and guess then I can post pictures. I will just keep posting until I get there.

thanks

Bob - Reno NV

You don't need to post a lot. On the top left of this screen there is a link that says "gallery". Go in there and click upload and upload all the pictures you might need.

Then create a post and click on "my media" next to the smiley face.

Even if gallery doesn't work you can post on any of hundreds of sites such as imgur, flickr, facebook, google plus. Then insert a link to the picture in your posting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Our picks

• Architect Design Contest | Vehicles.
      We're open for entries! - Design and submit your 3D designs of architectural entourage - vehicles - for a chance to win a large filament pack. Presenting an idea, an architectural design or something as big as an urban project isn't easy. A scaled model can really help to get your idea across.
      • 14 replies
    • What The DfAM?
      I'm Steve Cox, an experienced engineer familiar with 3D printing. I wanted to share some DfAM guidelines with this community to help and make stronger parts.
      I'm also an Autodesk Certified Instructor for Fusion 360, so many of the images in ...
        • Thanks
      • 17 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!