I do it manually during printing.
1. Install DUPLICATE extension from Marketplace.
2. Duplicate Extruder 1 to Extruder 2.
4. Preview. A slider appears on rh side.
5. Slide up and down and read the layer you want.
6. Start printing and see Z layer on the screen.
7. At the chosen layer, press once, Mixer, Toggle Mix.
Usually it's done with two separate models - one for each extruder - that are arranged with the "merge models" function.
For a single model one can make use of one or more "modifier meshes" to achieve the same, like described here:
If you don't have an according modifier model at hand - you can "misuse" a support blocker for this purpose. Just add one to the model, change the type to "Cutting mesh", scale and position it to your likings and choose an extruder.
Link to post
Share on other sites