New to 3D printing - CURA prints uneven curved walls - I'm out of options

Rhym

Posted · New to 3D printing - CURA prints uneven curved walls - I'm out of options

Hey there, fellow 3d printing kids. 😄
First time 3D printing forum lurker, first time poster here. 
I hope I'm in the right place seeking help, and I hope that I am posting in the right category. If not, I apologize.

Here's the thing. About 3-4weeks ago I purchased my first 3D printer, da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro. Got it without any deep research. Just looked up what's available near me and got one. There are no critical issues with this printer other than, after 4weeks of experience, their XYZprint slicer has some troubling limitations which translate in poor print details that bother me. The printer prints itself in a quite nice detail, but the slicer is what makes me already think about my next 3D printer.

When I looked for solutions I discovered Ultimaker Cura 5.0.0, which I like from the perspective of UI and the amount of settings, but I am having problems with my prints that are not present on XYZprint slicer. That's why I'm here seeking for help. 
I tried dozens of settings, even changing settings in small increments. No results.

Initially this is what bothered me on XYZprint slicer. I do not know why, but their slicer translates those corners as infill, which translates as ugly corners with blobs.
1106762633_xyz1.thumb.png.860d5047f0b9946cb788634bc98743db.png

That's why I tried Ultimaker Cura 5.0.0, and it slices perfectly:

1795768299_cura1.thumb.png.680380597d901ea429c97274ce2de53c.png

However, after finding the best settings for CURA to prevent the most common 3d printing problems I am stuck with one problem that I cannot solve, and which is not present on XYZprint slicer.
Cura is printing curved walls in an uneven manner.
Look, here's how it looks on XYZprint. Even from start to end: 

xyx.thumb.jpg.093ab07ff383691102943d6675901d6e.jpg

And here's how it looks on CURA:
It starts out well for about 1/4 of the circle-

20220608_132104.thumb.jpg.d45ab752950d48bb96513be62a0793dd.jpg

But then it is doing this all around 'till it reaches the seam:

20220608_132120.thumb.jpg.ad08614d3e1d0b38d078e5713c34c668.jpg

I have no clue what's causing it. I printed out around 20 of these circles with different settings. Nothing. Temerature. Speed. Retraction. Other settings. Small incremental changes. No result.
What am I looking at? Why does Cura print so?