Odd Bridge Slicing, could be a bug or other setting causing this issue

Dana1960

Posted · Odd Bridge Slicing, could be a bug or other setting causing this issue
17 minutes ago, Dana1960 said:

Knock, knock, knock.... anyone home?

I was home during the weekend, like many of us.

Patience is a virtue, they say.

Please share a project. You create a project with File -> Save project..., not with File -> Export...

A project file not only includes the model, but also all your settings.

Posted (edited) · Odd Bridge Slicing, could be a bug or other setting causing this issue

I've tried before to get help with Ultimaker-Cura on this site and others. Hence the knock, knock, knock. Just to see if someone is paying attention. Now I know there are those paying attention. When questions go unanswered one has to assume either there may be no viable answer to the question or no one is actually active on the site. Again, the knock, knock, knock. 

I didn't realize there is a difference between save and save project. I thought I had saved a project file.

Edited by Dana1960
    I selected the wrong file

Posted (edited) · Odd Bridge Slicing, could be a bug or other setting causing this issue

The Project File:  The previous file did not that the settings. This one does.

Bridge Issue Project File.3mf

Edited by Dana1960

Solved, small feature settings override bridge settings.  The small feature settings help to get first layer adhesion of small holes and features. Would it be better to have it not override bridge settings?

962244017_BridgeIssue2.png.dd8c4aea4c79cbc0bb249aa97868211e.png