Cura is adding Custom Layers (i dont remember setting this up)

Trickster

Posted · Cura is adding Custom Layers (i dont remember setting this up)

I upgraded to the latest version of cura. my stl's were slicing fine before upgrade.  now when i slice (PLA) it is adding at layer 5 a custom layer and bumping my temp up to 220 adding an m17 600/600. depending on how large the print is it also adds an m104 s 215 ans m104 s210.  i started the print at 190 or 200. i do not know where or how i am getting these custom layers.  is this normal or did i mess something up?

thank you in advance

Check if you have a post processing script active, maybe you printed an temp tower before?

A post processing script stays active until you delete or disable it again.

ty. i got some new keene valley plastics pla and was going to print a temp tower to see what temp works best for that pla.  had to print holders first to hold the 5# rolls  i did not know it stayed until

thank you

i deleted it