Print always fails

JohnPJones

Posted · Print always fails

I have a CZ300 printer, and every time i try to print the linked design i made if fails...it's nothing fancy, but if fails every. single. time. 

I originally had the roof to the building included and i once managed to get it to print as far as the entire roof being complete, but the building was only 1/4 of  the way complete or so...please help me i'd love to actually get this printed off.

and if any one is curious it's just supposed to be some simple terrain for wargaming.

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/cGfZa6xHM9w?sharecode=O5fKLALflKJbIBFP53TEBxxz7QThUrV3LPE5wfusm9c

• 1 month later...

can you add some pictures on how it fails? it does not look like a hard print.

Also have you checked if the model is watertight?

I don't have a tinkercad account so can't try for you

Hey @JohnPJones,

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community 🚀

I agree with @dsp, a picture with how your printjob fails would really help our troubleshooting.

I took a look at your file and I did notice that this "knob" is not connected to your model, so if you don't make that solid it will always fail. 

image.thumb.png.fca0fd023c20817c716b69b84e92b3b9.png

Also, removing this support is going to be quite tricky.

Are you sure you need this window to be so deep? 
    image.thumb.png.e414a8be5a9694692fb3850f33005363.png

If you leave out the support it is going to be super tricky to bridge:
    image.thumb.png.93159ce0f73efa5005425c48f6f2aae7.png 

Are these the kind of fails you are referring to?