XY Calibration error

guna

Posted · XY Calibration error

Dear Ultimaker,

My Prints from the S5 are not coming good all the prints are getting failed due to the layer shifting (XY calibration). This error occurred when I changed my printer firmware from 6.5.4 to 7.0.3. I am trying to downgrade the firmware but couldn't get the version anywhere online. If anyone has the firmware file of version 6.5.4 please share it. 

302504844_374661301538418_7969699522534575900_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5a057b&_nc_ohc=CvvpZpTsYHQAX-r1SMa&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=02_ARpT8ZweRcv1AlqbsOdx7J6iqjOiOpROo-anP07D24deZQ&oe=6316DC4A

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 Stable released 🎉
        In the Cura 5.8 stable release, everyone can now tune their Z seams to look better than ever. Method series users get access to new material profiles, and the base Method model now has a printer profile, meaning the whole Method series is now supported in Cura!
        • 5 replies
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 4 replies