looking for help on a broken UM3 printhead 💔

territerri
Go to solution Solved by gr5,

Posted (edited) · looking for help on a broken UM3 printhead 💔

Hello there, 

I have a UM3, his name is Lucas.

He's quite old for its age. However, it worked as it should like the dear UM3 that it is.

But last week, I left it unattended and PLA clogged up one of its extruders so bad that I had to take the print head apart completely.

It is my fault I know, I thought I could put my UM3 back together, (just like how I do with the feeders at the back) but now I CAN'T! 😪

Is there a manual somewhere that I can follow on how to put a UM3 printhead together? 

I have attached an image of my crime scene. 😞

image.thumb.png.36a27759e33d08062c122f4ed27786a8.png

Thank you! 

Terri 

Edited by MariMakes
Fix Borken Typo
  • Heart 1

• MariMakes changed the title to looking for help on a broken UM3 printhead 💔