payment failed

Posted · payment failed

I am experiencing a lot of troubles with the check out.

At first I tried to pay via Visa and like other people said in the other thread, it brought me back at the checkout without much explanation and the payment didn't work. After that I decided to attempt to pay via paypal wich worked fine. The payment went throught and everything seems fine. Tho in my order status it says the payment ''failed''.

I contacted paypal and they confirmed to me that the payment has been made, that everything is in order and that the money has been sent.

Can you guys help me?

I sent an email and didn't get an answer, Tried to call tho but seems like the line is just constantly busy

Posted · payment failed

I see you activated your account which is great. Now you want to message Sander. But I think he is on a business trip today (england maybe?). So try Marrit. Click on this link and then click on "send me a message". Hopefully she isn't also on the trip. Or you could message them both.

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/1841-marrit/

Sander is here:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/user/423-sandervg/

Posted · payment failed

Just to keep people udated,

Everything is now good and the payment is complete now

I guess there was a delay between when the payment went through my paypal and when it got updated in my order status :)

cheers and thanks for the help!

Posted · payment failed

Got a couple of model ready to print aldready!

I updated it since but I have my the last of us dioarama (fan art) that I would really love to print

ZCEQnhw.jpgOtherwise I've been working on a jinx fanart recently from league of legends and I will probably finish her and give it a cool pose so I could print her too!

qTPM5XP.jpg

Posted · payment failed

You will need some support to print a few things:

In the diorama:

The tip of the bun barrel needs support (actually it might not print the barrell at all if it isn't at least .4mm wide)

Her left elbow *might* needs support.

Her hair might need some support below the ears - Maybe there is a way to fix that without needing support

jinx:

the tip of her hair can't just be floaing and so, um, hair like there. If you can make it less whispy then you can add break-off-support.

The way the boots curl under themselves - you need to make it solid under there - connect the upper boot straight into the boot.

The tips of her fingers need support. Consider having her hands touch her hips or thighs or bend an arm and touch the chin or something.

I strongly recommend meshmixer to add the supports before you print:

meshmixer supports:

http://www.extrudable.me/2013/12/28/meshmixer-2-0-best-newcomer-in-a-supporting-role/

pay particular attention to how to rotate your part in the "annoyances & limitations" section and also note that there is a small error where he set layer height to "0.5" mm and it should be the layer height you print at e.g. .2 or .1mm.

Posted · payment failed

Thanks for the input Gr5!

Yah I'm aware that I will need to add support and do some processing before actually printing.

I already thicken some part on my Ellie model because some where way to thin. I'm not sure how you guys verify efficiently if some part are at least .4mm?

So far I only printed on a stratasys and it's basically a ''plug and play'' printer so never had to do any extra step except adding some thickness to different part.

When it comes to jinx Yah this is just my zbrush model I will use to do a game resolution model so nothing has been done to make her ''printable'' I am going to remove the small flothing hair and make sure to pose her hand on something cause those finger ain't gonna do it hehe.

Thanks for all the help, I think it's gonna be a pretty big learning curve but i'm sure it's gonna be fun.

Still have a very long time before getting my new baby anyway :p

Posted · payment failed

I'm not sure how you guys verify efficiently if some part are at least .4mm?

Download Cura now. You don't need to wait until your UM2 arrives. It's free:

http://software.ultimaker.com/

Then it should slice within maybe 10 seconds (you'll see a progress bar) and then on right side change view to "layer view" - actually before that maybe do xray view - if you see any red in xray view those are potential problems with your model. Then do layer view and scroll through the layers particularly checking the layers you are worried about.

Posted · payment failed

Thanks!

I'll make sure to check this out before my machine arrives!!