How to Remove an Extra Line

Kotaztrafee

Posted · How to Remove an Extra Line

My Wall Count is set to 3 but in this area I get this extra wall/glob that I do not want or need. It is causing many extra travels.

I'm using QIDI Print which is much like Cura so I'm hoping there is a feature or setting that will remove this.  So far I haven't found it.

Extra Line Removal.jpg

On 8/21/2023 at 12:17 AM, Slashee_the_Cow said:

As best as I can guess from the picture, that looks like an inner wall placed just inside the outer walls.

Thank you very much for your reply. I have been away and just getting back to this. 

As best I can guess from the picture, that looks to me like an extra wall to me. Sooo, which of our very vague and unexplainable guesses is right?

Does anyone one have a better explanation plz. 

Why do these forums always have ppl who speak in riddles?  I don't mind learning but I don't think such vague replies are professional at all.

"I'm using QIDI Print which is much like Cura" 

@Kotaztrafee this is the Ultimaker Cura forum.   How would anyone here know that they are similar, or know what the differences are, or know what settings might be involved?

You will find Cura developers here and members of the Cura Team here and some of the "just regular folks" who hang around here are pretty good with UM Cura as well.  I have no doubt that if your questions were in regards to UM Cura that you would get clear and concise answers.

What you need is a Qidi Forum.

5 hours ago, Kotaztrafee said:

Why do these forums always have ppl who speak in riddles?  I don't mind learning but I don't think such vague replies are professional at all.

Did you hear the riddle about the people volunteering their time to try and help other people? Turns out they're not paid enough to be considered professional.

3 hours ago, Kotaztrafee said:

Ok. Why do I bother. These forums are just full of arrogant

I take offence at that. I hadn't even gotten to my arrogant self-praise. I mean, I'm no @GregValiant, but I'd like to think I'm learning.

4 hours ago, Kotaztrafee said:

pretenders

You're the one who comes here asking for help and doesn't seem to know what "inner wall" means.

• Like 2

@Kotaztrafee please do not insult the users of this community, your comments were not called for.

I am now closing this thread as it appears to no longer be about the reported issue.