problems with the bed

Posted · problems with the bed

Hello,

I have a defect on my Ender 3 S1 printer.

The problem occurs when printing the first layer.

It seems that the surface of the bed is not homogeneous. In fact, the nozzle is at the right height in certain areas of the bed (in the middle, for example, the first layer adheres well), but is too high in other areas (generally on the right-hand side of the bed, the first layer is printed too high and doesn't adhere

Thanks in advance for your help

carré.jpg

rond.jpg

Posted (edited) · problems with the bed

Check your Z Axis offset and the double check the corners of your bed level. Almost always is the culprit for me when I encounter this issue. If you haven't already do an auto-bed level and be sure to save it after you tweak the corners.

Edited by AXH_127

Posted · problems with the bed

"Creality" and "completely level build plates" are only things that belong in the same sentence if there's a "don't" or something like that in there (why do you think the BL-touch became so popular Creality ripped it off?).

There's one thing people often don't consider when levelling a bed by the corners: it needs to be correct height at the home position as well as the corners. ABL will only get you so far and it usually bases those values on the home position.

• Laugh 1