What is the purpose of these?

terrypin
Go to solution Solved by Torgeir,

• Solution
Posted (edited) · What is the purpose of these?

Hi @terrypin,

This are just the status bar for; "Infill" set to 20%, "Support" (Not used) off and "Build Plate Adhesion" (None selected) off.

This whole area  open or close the "Print Setting Menu".

That's all.

Thanks

Torgeir

Edited by Torgeir
More text.
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

Posted · What is the purpose of these?

Further to what @Torgeir said, it's more relevant if you're only using the basic settings window because those are all the settings that are available:

image.thumb.png.9a83392702d70befda8e38b5ae8e5e5c.png

But it's still handy to quickly check what your settings are even if you're using the advanced settings.

• Heart 1

Posted (edited) · What is the purpose of these?

Thanks both, understood. BT Broadband down so far all day. Sending this from iPad via my wife’s TalkTalk router. Keen to get back to Cura on my PC.

Is there a ‘help hover’ setting I can use until I re-familiarise myself with the UI.

Edited by terrypin