Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
drato

Cheers from Germany

Hello 3D Printer World,

I am new to the forum and patiently awaiting my UM2 to start printing the hell out of it.

A nice community you have here, as far as I can see, so my impatience is rising steadily.

Cheers and happy printing.

Hey Skint greetings from rainy Hamburg.

Hey Chris,

let me know how it's feeling to print with it. I am killing time by just designing a set of Steampunk Gear Cutters. Although it's horrible not being able to test them right away ;)

Cheers guys.

Oh would love to see some photos once you print those off.

Just got confirmation that the UM2 has been dispatched and should be here tomorrow now. Just hope it all comes in one piece!

First thing to print off is a few test prints. Then once I get my filaments it will be to add a few upgrades that these awesome members have designed. After that its definately play time!

Ahrgh cant wait to get mine :-)

@Chris: I"ll probably do the same when mine arrives, first testing then playing.

I already added 4 different cutters to thingiverse but did not have the time yet to get familiar with youmagine submits, I remember seeing a submit button in Cura though.

"Moin Jonas" bye the way :-D