Sign in to follow this  
targeter

Greetings from Denmark

Posted · Greetings from Denmark

Hey everyone!

Greetings from Denmark, ive been proud owner of am ultimaker mk1, for nearly 2 years, and a forum lurker for just as long.

Ive decided to join, since i need some help and advice, concerning wether my machine is worn down, or im just overlooking something.

Hopefully i can also contribute in return with whatever knowledge i have gathered for the past 2 years.

My main interests of 3dprinting is: prototyping and modelling. And i mainly use my ultimaker for scale models, mechanisms, acoustic equipment and various daily day items. Also i have been doing some minor prototypes for a couple of firms.

Im working as development engineer, and i built machines for internal logistics, and robot tools. I graduted with a bachelor of science in mechatronics from Southern University of Denmark in 2013.

Im looking forward to joining this fine community.

-Targeter

i need some help and advice, concerning wether my machine is worn down, or im just overlooking something.

So what's the problem? Maybe post a picture of what you are having trouble with.

Its nearly 2 o'clock in the night here, so i have a hard time taking good pictures.

I will start a new thread first thing in the morning.

My main problem is get very messy outer shells (upskin?) when i print parts with many retractions. Many horizontal lines protrudes from the surface.

Hi Targeter and welcome to the forums :)

Fellow dane here, from Valby Copenhagen... Nice to see some more of us represented here :)