Sign in to follow this  
chani

source code +problems in using plugins

Posted · source code +problems in using plugins

1. is there a way to find the code of cura itself, or functions of it? i want to write a plug-in that it's functionality is similar to the "print one at a time" tool. how can i find its code to get helped by it?

2. when I use any plugin, it overrides and reset to 0 all the definitions of the printer. (nozzle temperature, build-plate temperature, flow rate, etc.

what causes the problem and how can I avoid it?

thanks!

Posted · source code +problems in using plugins

If you have an issue, please make an issue that details what you did, what went wrong and on what system you did it. Post that issue on the github tracker of Cura.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• Ultimaker Cura 4.0 | Stable available!
      Ultimaker Cura 4.0 is mainly focused on the improved user interface and cloud integration.
      As always, we want to collect your user feedback for this release. If there are any improvements you can think of, feel free to mention it here and help us to shape the next release.
      • 98 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!