Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
so1-tsuda

UM2 front push button not working

Hi,

I just wonder if anybody had similar problem with UM2: Basically, the front push button on my Ultimaker2 suddenly became unresponsive (no beep sound either). Rotate button seems to work fine --- I can toggle "Print", "Material", "Maintenance", but can't proceed because of push button....

I have turned on and off UM2, but doesn't make any difference.

Anybody knows how to fix by any chance?

Cheers,

So

This problem was discussed along with the solution on this forum. It involved I think removing the knob and/or putting it back on. I would start by removing the smaller cover underneath the printer. The problem was mechanical - that's all I remember. I think Daid posted the answer. You could use google on this forum maybe and search for "ultimaker2 daid knob".

This problem was discussed along with the solution on this forum.  It involved I think removing the knob and/or putting it back on.  I would start by removing the smaller cover underneath the printer.  The problem was mechanical - that's all I remember.  I think Daid posted the answer.  You could use google on this forum maybe and search for "ultimaker2 daid knob".

Any chance we could get a link to this fix. I've got this problem at the moment on an Ultimaker 2 and most frustrating. I can't find anything from Daid in this area...thanks