another one of those 'need a UM2 print sample'. Will pay for it plus any shipping costs

Posted · another one of those 'need a UM2 print sample'. Will pay for it plus any shipping costs

Hi there,

I am IN LOVE with the UM2!! I think its going to be perfect for a passion project I'm working on - but it's not quite a 'shut up and take my money!' scenario yet - I just want to take a look at a couple of high rez/tolerance ABS prints of a model I've had developed A.) to see how good the 'fine detail' is likely to be but also B.) more importantly see that the ABS prints will behave in an appropriate way that is suitable to be used to be used as a prototype.

Model's not very big (approx 2cm length , 1.4cm width, 0.9cm height). I'd love to get 2 to 4 prints done pending costs - doesn't matter what colour ABS, but keen to see the Ultimaker 2's very best/highest rez & tolerance print quality.

I'm in Australia so if there's anyone active here that has UM2 and can help me that would be great - but really it doesn't matter where you are - I am more than happy to pay for the service and shipping plus handling if it means I can hold a couple of sample prints in my hand.

Could you help me? Flick me a private message if you're keen.

best wishes

Nick

Posted · another one of those 'need a UM2 print sample'. Will pay for it plus any shipping costs

Braddock is in Australia I tihink, maybe he will pop along to say hello

Braddock is in Australia I tihink, maybe he will pop along to say hello

That would be great if Braddock did- but I must stress it doesn't matter where the printer is in the world I'll pay for the shipping!! So any takers?? Keen to get this print test up and running. Cheers

Hop onto 3dhubs - and a local printer will work hard to get you as good a model as they can print!

James

No connection to 3dhubs but I am on it, and being on it made me work hard to tune in my printers!