Thermistor in Darkmatters Heated Bed?

Posted · Thermistor in Darkmatters Heated Bed?

Hi,

I purchased a heated bed upgrade from Darkmatters in the Netherlands some weeks ago. I tried to contact them via their web form, but they do not seem very responsive...

I cannot find out what thermistor this is using. Can anyone tell me the type I have to choose when configuring Marlin? If all else fails, can I just try several types or will that possibly break something?

Thanks,

Mirko

I don't know either, but it is fablab 013 that is selling them.

Online you can find their phone number but I will also send it to you in a DM.

Thanks for your replies. I've received an answer from them and I think i need to apologise for calling them "not very responsive". It seems that one week ago, I used the wrong form on their website for asking my question (obviously, that one was under a blog post and meant to be used for comments, but a large part of their website is in dutch so I didn't realise :).

Anyway, they tell me I can use option 2 (which from the comments in Configuration.h is "200k thermistor - ATC Semitec 204GT-2 (4.7k pullup)"). Will try later this weekend.

Mirko