Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
bob-hepple

Ultimaker 2 For Sale In The UK

Sadly I want to sell my Machine it is only 2months old NO Damage to any parts little use 30 hrs approx I am in the UK So before i advertise on Ebay any takers. Original packaging 6 spools of printing material 3 Pla (white black gold Flurescent) 1 ABS Blue and one flexible Pla White

Reason Im selling it won't print what I'm wanting it to print Not flexible in putting in supports. when I put supports in it messes the look of the part up.

Hi

I am in Durham I am looking for £1,450.00 The machine is about 2-3 Months Old it has had little use 30hrs it comes with

Colour Fab Pla

White

Black

Fluorescent

still in sealed boxes unused

1Half Reel of Gold PLA as was included in original sale

1 Flexi PLA White

1 ABS Blue very little used so practically full reel

Original Box

Original Power Block

original USB Cable

latest Firmware Installed

Bob

I travel to Huntingdon / Cambridge a lot and I am due to be there next week I would bring it with me and meet up, if that saves you postage + I know then its been handled with respect.

Thanks, I wouldn't be able to meet you as I don't have a car so I'd probably just pay for postage. Anyway £1450 is out of my price range at the moment. If you do lower the price let me know :)