Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
winze

Hello from Norway

Hello everyone!

Did order a Ultimaker 2 a couple of days ago, so excited now :D

The Ultimaker will be replacing my 1 year old Solidoodle 2, hopefully it will be a worthy replacement. Looking forward for a larger build volume and more quiet operation.

Yeah, the 25% tax on top of an already expensive machine :p but at least I'm aware of it ;)

I just close my eyes and try to forget about it when paying the tax, and I will at least have one nice piece of equipment to think of instead

Where in Norway are you?

I'm in stavanger for the time being. moving to the USA soon to help start a new business. But here for now lol

Yeah, the 25% tax on top of an already expensive machine :p but at least I'm aware of it ;)

I just close my eyes and try to forget about it when paying the tax, and I will at least have one nice piece of equipment to think of instead

Where in Norway are you?

I'm in stavanger for the time being. moving to the USA soon to help start a new business. But here for now lol

Live about 2 hours south-west from Trondheim, kinda in the middle between Trondheim and Kristiansund.

Moving to the states to start a business sound interesting :D

May I ask what business you are starting? (3D-printing related?)

Oil related but I use my 3d printer for it :) but it isn't needed.

Live about 2 hours south-west from Trondheim, kinda in the middle between Trondheim and Kristiansund.

Moving to the states to start a business sound interesting :D

May I ask what business you are starting? (3D-printing related?)