Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
Blizz

Beautiful hand prostetic

Looks great! the fingers seem a tad large and blocky though, but the attachment part looks pretty and probably light.

I would have missed the comment drama if you didn't point to it Bez. :p The internet is full of crazy people.

Yeah the comments are one of the best things about social media, take youtube for example its like every troll comes out from under their bridge.

I'm glad you noticed the bulkyness too, I didn't want to be down on the principle but it wasn't a very femine design of hand if you follow me. The angles were quite a good idea as i personally find prosthetics more attractive if they are not trying to imitate the natural look of the body.

My initial idea was the same but I think it's the first photo that slightly distorts it. If you look at the others it seems better. The guy also said that this is his second version and it was bulked down a lot already.