Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What are these plugs called, I need replacments. (hotend)

Recommended Posts

Posted · What are these plugs called, I need replacments. (hotend)

hi guys


these two plugs have worked themselve through the wires so I need to put replacments on.


I need the names of pins that attach to end ends of the wires and the connectors, any ideas?


Thanks in advance!




IMG 2465

IMG 2464


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • Ultimaker Cura 4.0 | Stable available!
      Ultimaker Cura 4.0 is mainly focused on the improved user interface and cloud integration.
      As always, we want to collect your user feedback for this release. If there are any improvements you can think of, feel free to mention it here and help us to shape the next release.
      • 98 replies
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!