Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
SandervG

We are looking for 3D-Artists

Hi Guys,

We are currently in the middle of a super secret project which requires some 3D sculpting skills. Unfortunately I lack those skills and by the time I have learned well.. lets say we just don't have that time ;)

I can't post any details here but if you are interested and didn't have any plans for the weekend let me know!

Also, if you are interested and have 3D sculpting/modeling skills, but not the time now feel free to reach out to me anyway for future references :)

Thanks guys!!

Unfortunately I only draw in 3D metric CAD software, sculpting is not something I'm good at.

You can add me to your list for future requests, do you want some images from drawings I made to judge if it is good enough?

Thank you! If you have something like a portfolio that would be excellent.

I could probably spare a day to help out. However, I don't do figurines, or really organic, artsy modeling. My brain just doesn't work that way :)

You can see some of the free models I've made here : https://grabcad.com/thinkin3d-2/projects

Those should give you an idea of my style, but usually when someone uses the word "sculpting" to describe a project, I go hide somewhere in a dark hole :p

• Like 1

Skint, I hear you...

My brother and I both do 3D work. He's a blender, Zbrush guy, I'm an engineering guy. My brain gets fired trying to model really organic stuff that is on the artistic side, his brain gets fried when the parts need to be dimensioned and work in moving parts with tolerances and loads.

Guess there's 2 sides to every coin :)

Hey,

I'm open for freelancing. It's few months later, but I see this thread pinned still, so I'm submitting.

I use (and teach) Blender, I can do cad, hardsurface and softbody. I've got solid background in analog drawing and sculpting, but switched to digital tools 3 years ago. I'm 3d printing stuff at a local hackerspace using Lulzbot AO-101 and Prime 3d for over a year now, mostly mechanical designs.

As for portfolio:

Blender Artists threads here:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?310680-BlenderCookie-Robot-Contest-WIP-thread

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?313901-snsd-sketchbook

Also works from recent contest in album

dragon001dragon002dragon003squid001squid002spoolholderbuilding sketchbuilding 001building 002building 003techno treewheel1wheel2wheel3wing1wing2wing3wing4buoy1buoy001buoy002buoy003

I can issue EU VAT invoices.