Cable organizers - dimensions wanted

droopas

Posted · Cable organizers - dimensions wanted

I'm needing some cable organizers like these http://wiki.ultimaker.com/Cable_Organizer_v1

Since they're simple I was thinking of laser cutting or exacto cutting them myself. Question is what is the right material/thickness/dimension? Does any cad file exist? If not, it should definitely be included in the github, where it was nowhere to be found. Help appreciated :)

Posted · Cable organizers - dimensions wanted

On the same subject, the velcro I see used in the assembly manual is this type:

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/2036770345/3D-printer-accessories-Ultimaker-DIY-circuit-font-b-board-b-font-with-font-b-Velcro-b.jpg

The one in the pack is square. Is this an upgrade in design or another part entirely?

The velcro changed a few times (different suppliers) I know of at least 3 different shapes, but they all work the same and fit the same.