Any mechanism for getting a support ticket looked at

jcosmo

Posted · Any mechanism for getting a support ticket looked at

I sent Ultimaker a support request email on the 12th of October.

After waiting a couple of days with no reply I raised a sales report ticket on the 14th. (IOR-511-67430 in case any ultimaker people look at this!)

It's now the 19th and there has been zero progress on the ticket.

At what point do I just give up?

Short answer: Never of course... ;)

Long answer: It seems that answering times from Ultimaker HQ support are very different these days. Some people immediately get an answer others wait one to two weeks (which is much too long IMHO).

Unfortunately, it's like that for quite some time now. The fact that some UM people are rushing from one trade show to the other doesn't improve the situation neither. If I'm not completely wrong some people at the HQ also had to move to a different building recently which also consumes time. However, if such reasons could be incorporated into a standard answer e-mail when submitting a new ticket, people might be more understanding.

There are two things you may do to speed it up: write a PM to SandervG or call them. However, I understand the latter is a bit difficult for you due to your location.

So i'm guessing you already went through the forum (or asked your question here) or your particular problem can't be solved or answered by the community.

You can pm Sanders here on the forum in order to see what is going on with your ticket maybe?

Already ahead of you ;)

Of course I wish it shouldn't be necessary but sometimes our replies are not as fast as they should be.

Actually Dim3nsioneer is quite accurate how ever the R&D team moving does not directly affect our sales team.

We did just came out of the most crazy month of the year, where in September and beginning October there are about 6 shows we attend and have to organize. Now it is time to get back on our feet and work our way to the backlog.

Anyway, I will make sure you will get a reply soon.

Thank you for your time, patience and understanding.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.