Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

My build - Tantillus

Posted · My build - Tantillus

Hello all i am currently working on making a printed version of the Reprap Tantillus 3d printer.

I now have almost all of the printed parts im currently working on finishing the case.

I ordered my electronics now today.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a step by step guide to build this printer?

Also for the ramps shield board what would the little 4 connectors be called for a nema 17 stepper motor? this isnt a big deal

im just really trying to get the directions so i can start assembly

Any other comments id like to hear,

Thank you!

Hi Welcome to the Forum.

This is the Ultimaker Forum, i don't know if you'll have any luck finding a user that also did a Tantilus build. Don't they have a forum or something?

I remember someone having started building a Tantilus and writing here in the forum about it. But I'm not sure if he finished it. Search the forum with Google, i.e. add 'site:umforum.ultimaker.com'.

It is true that someone in here posted about a printed Tantillus build..., it was quite far along. I dont remember who or where... I also have several lasercut panels lying around for the Tantillus, and have started collecting parts for them...

As far as I have seen, the instructions by Sublime on the Tantillus website are very detailed...

Yes, I was the one building a Tantillus, but since have redirected over to the 3DR Delta Printer. After assembling the full printer I realized how much I didn't like it.