Displaying G-code in terminal

choban

Posted · Displaying G-code in terminal

When I bring up the print screen in cura there is a terminal window that appears to the right of the screen. When the print starts I see some g-code start to appear in the window, but not much shows up, none of the startup or end g-code shows, I don't see the temp setting show, and most of the g-code the control moves does not show up. Is this normal or is there some setting I need to change. In MatterControl the window show everything that is executing once the print starts.

no one can comment on this question???????

I have had 53 view on this post and no comments. Should I be posting this on a different forum or in a different place on this forum. Does it usually take this long to get a comment or suggestion from anyone on this forum.

Remember that most of the people on the forum is other people looking for help. So 53 views can be 53 views from people who simply do not know the answer. I've used these printers for three years and I don't know the answer either as I've never really used the terminal window of cura.