Bad print on one side

printerfan

Posted · Bad print on one side

Did it look like that before the shroud? It really looks like you had no fan. Something is really messed up. Can you post a photo of your nozzle - I want to see if the tip/shoulder is worn down.

Also it would be nice to get a video of it in action - when it is doing the "support" for the hand.

I just threw out 4 things - please think about all 4 (test the left fan, was it better before the shroud, nozzle worn down (particularly by brassfill or carbon fiber), make video).

Ok, so I realized I had the fan installed backwards, so air was flowing the wrong way. lol

This is the new print after I flipped the fan.

Bot 7, Feb 2

Bot 6, Feb 2

Bot 5, Feb 2

Same print settings as above, except I increased print speed to 45 mm/s.

Any recommendations to improve my print quality?

190C

30 mm/s

Printed multiple objects

All other features the same

Used a cube as a sacrifice print via the "print all at once" feature to allow the bot more time to cool down between layers.

The prints are excessively sticking to the bed, so I accidently broke off the "legs" of the bot when attempting to remove it from the print bed. I beleive the excessive adhesion is due to the bed being too close to the print nozzle, I will lower it for the next print.

Any recommendations to improve the print?

Bot 10, Feb 2

Bot 9, Feb 2

Bot 8, Feb 2

It is necessary to check if your bed is balance and adjust it.